Title I Needs Assessment Survey 2018-2019 Title I Schoolwide Programs & Services Evaluation Annual Needs Assessment For Parents, Community Members, & Staff Click on the...
- October Issue of the LPS ReView
- 2018 Pat Hunt Sporting Clay Shoot
- EL Parent Meeting with Amber Parks
- Reunión de padres EL con Amber Parks
- English Learner Parent Meeting
- UPDATED Bus Changes 8/24/18
- School Meal Online Payment OPEN
- 2018-2019 X-Tended Time Program
- JOM School Supply Distribution
- Edison Back to School Night & Title I Annual Meeting
Edison: Our Relay for Life team will be selling popsicles tomorrow for 50 cents. Help is Freeze Out Cancer. All money will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
Edison: Parents we are having school tomorrow and students may have free dress.
Edison: PTA officer elections will be Monday, May 20th @ 5:30. It is important that all PTA members attend & participate in the elections, especially if you would like to hold an office.
Edison: Field Day workers are needed for Thursday. Morning session is from 9:00-11:15. Afternoon session is from 1:00 to 2:45. If you can volunteer, please call the office. Thx!!
EDISON- Bus 600 will have a substitute driver. Bus 704 will be dropping off for bus 600.
EDISON- Bus 685 is running for Bus 600. They are experiencing delays up to 30 -45 min.
Please join Edison Staff for a Family Literacy & Math Night on TONIGHT from 5-6 p.m. All families who attend will go home with FREE books!
Title I Parent & Family Engagement
EDISON- Due to the already wet conditions and the chance for more rain the Field Day that was scheduled for Thursday, May 9th has been rescheduled to Thursday, May 16th. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.